Summertime is here, and these little DIY Flower Party Favors would make the perfect addition to your summer celebrations!
I created these cuties for our Alice in Wonderland Party, and they were a huge hit!
In just a few short steps, you'll have yourself a blooming flower garden that can serve as party decor until it's time for your guests to head home!
Here's what you'll need:
- Clear candy tubes (available at Petite Party Studio)
- 1-inch green shimmer gumballs for the flower "stems"
- Flower baking cups (available at Cakes and Kids Too)
- Yellow tissue paper
- 2-inch circle paper punch or scissors
- Stapler and hot glue (or strong-holding glue)
Assembling Your Flower Party Favors:
- Fill the tubes with gumballs.
- Use the paper punch or scissors to make 2-inch circles out of the tissue paper. You will need one dozen circles per flower.
- Put one dozen circle in a stack and staple together in the center. Carefully lift the top layer of tissue paper and "pinch" around the staple. Lift the next layer and pinch around the first layer. Continue lifting and pinching until you get to the last few layers. Separate and lift the last layers, but just give them a gentle "fluff" instead of a pinch. Fluff the tissue paper poof until it looks something like this:
- Use hot glue to secure one poof into the center of the baking cup.
- Glue the baking cup "flowers" to the candy tube "stems."
- Display as desired.
To view all of the fun details in our Alice in Wonderland Party, click here.